Ventrilo Server Status on your website
If you have a website and wish to include a simple HTML status of your server, fill out the form below.
- If you are using Joomla click here.
- If you are using PHP Nuke download click here.
- If you are using Post Nuke download click here.
Copy this HTML code into your website
- If some of your players names show up as XXXXXXXX this means they have unchecked "Show login name in remote status requests" in their Ventrilo "Connection Editor" window.
- The server owner has the option to allow remote status scripts such as this one to display the users names and channel names etc.(This can be changed by an admin in the Server Properties window)
- Most forms or textboxes will strip the HTML code from working and display it as text. (This will not work) Attempt to locate a way to "Insert HTML" or "Code View".
Get 30 Days Risk FreeTry our service and if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund your payment.