How to connect to your ventrilo serverThis tutorial was created to help friends of a server owner, they will have to follow this tutorial to connect to your server.
- If not already installed, download the Ventrilo client program from www.ventrilo.com/ and install it.
- Open the program ventrilo and add a new user by clicking the arrow beside the user-name field.
- Click New and enter a username, you will have that username inside the ventrilo server.Click ok, to create the username and ok to exit the Setup User tab.
- Click the arrow beside the server drop down menu to go in the "Connection Editor" window.
Click the "New" button. enter a server name (anything you like), then press OK.
Enter your server IP or Hostname in the IP field and your server port in the port field. Your server IP and port was provided to you in an e-mail or it is inside your account.
Click "OK" to submit the new server information.
- Click connect and it should connect to your server.
If it does not connect, double check your server address and port, make sure there is no space in your hostname or ip address.
If you get a bad login or password error, you may have to set a server password and you will need to enter that password in your Connection editor.
Get 30 Days Risk FreeTry our service and if you are not satisfied for any reason we will refund your payment.